Friends,
Well, I am counting down the days to my next adventure. Work is the usual frenetic pace but as the time draws nigh, I am conjuring up images of Spain and Morocco.
Where am I off to this time? For two glorious weeks, I will be in Barcelona, Marrakesh, Skouro and off to spend the night in tent in the desert (dear Lord, please no sand in the hair). We then fly back to Barcelona for a couple of nights and then it's off to Granada and Seville before going to back to Barcelona for the journey home.
As my good friend Donnette said today, travel is the spice of life; sometimes sweet, sometimes bitter, frustrating, fun, exhausting and exhilerating. However, you never know until you embark on the journey. You have to leave home to experience the adventure. I think of all the wonderful people I am yet to meet, the foods I am yet to eat, the smells and sounds of a city to which I have never been and it warms my soul.
So I am off to get packing, get my playlists organized (DJ Next Level will be playing reggae in the desert), get the camera charged, and books downloaded to the iPad. I am feeling the anticipation and excitement.
I hope you will join Marcia and me on the journey. I will try to be as descriptive as possible so you can feel like you are on the journey with me and know that I carry each and everyone of you in my heart.
Ciao
Liz
I can't wait to hear all about the trip. I will be following you daily. Please do not start any international incidents because we'll all have to come and rescue you. We'll only too happy to come to Morocco. Be safe and have a great time.
ReplyDeleteWell, remember to send me pics of any fabulous men you happen to see. I already have the dress if I'm so foolish to try the marriage thing again. You said "it's all good and well but you have to first find the man". I'm going with Erica's philosophy "get the dress the man will come". So, I have the dress I'm depending on you to find me a man since you will be traveling to so many exotic places. Lol
ReplyDeleteThat is the position i am taking re the inauguration ball. I already have the dress but no ticket.
DeleteDAC
I still have tickets for the Jamaican Ball on saturday.
DeleteTrying to add pic
ReplyDeleteSheryll, I guess you are taking the position that "build them and they will come." However, we see the tumble that the real estate market has taken. At the very leasts, I say let's go to the south of France anyway and you wear the heck out of that dress, man or no man (lol).
ReplyDeleteI like that plan! Just tell me when. 😊
DeleteLiz, thanks for sharing your trip adventures with me. I really enjoyed reading you China adventures. I created a folder in my email just for your daily comments when you shared with me via email last year. Have a marvelous time and I will be following your trip, and living vicariously through you. :) Enjoy my friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic time. We are looking forward to sharing your adventure. Safe travels.
ReplyDeleteWe love you.